Friday, March 4, 2011

Pre-Lenten Question

The last couple of weeks I've found myself getting excited about the Easter season. Starting Wednesday I am going to take a journey focusing on the words of Christ. We've been working on daily devotional thoughts that will be available on-line as well as in hard copy.

However, as I consider what Christ has said I'm wondering today about something else.

Please understand it is not my intent to reduce the importance or power of the words of Christ found in the Bible. They have the life and healing we crave. They have the conviction and judgment we need. They have the power and grace we search for. I am standing in faith that through the Lenten season the words of Christ are going to bring dramatic dynamics to a hungry soul.

The something else is, what is Jesus, through the Holy Spirit, saying to me right now?

Listening,

Pastor Dave

No comments: