Friday, September 27, 2013

Who I've Never Met

I haven't met one yet. It's not like I haven't looked, I just haven't met one. I wonder if the whole thing is some twisted myth.

Rumor has it they are real and living among us. But, I've never laid eyes on one in my entire life. I don't think anyone has ever gotten a picture of one either. I don't think they're real.

It's assumed that they could mix in with the rest of us, but if they were real I don't think they would blend in. No, if they really existed they would stand out like a bulldozer in a Corvette parade. I'm sure I've never met one.

Please understand, I have met some who claim to be one of them - but, I don't believe them. I have had people go out of their way to convince me that they are one. They have a list of reasons why I should think they are one - but I don't buy it.

Some people have convinced themselves that they are one of them. But, just because someone thinks they are one doesn't mean they are. No matter how disappointed they are I have to tell them they are wrong and pretending doesn't change anything.

I have never laid eyes on one... ever. I just don't believe they exist.

I suppose I could keep looking, but I'd just be wasting my time. The rumors are wrong. And if you think you are one you're doing nothing but playing games.

A person that God doesn't love? They just don't exist.

Amazed,

Pastor Dave

No comments: