Friday, June 25, 2010

Summer

I'm looking at what the summer includes.  I really sense in my spirit a few things need to adjust for the next month or so.  Weekly "Friday Thoughts" is one of them.  

"Friday Thoughts" is often a good unloading for me of some of the overflow thoughts and questions that run through my head like 5th graders fighting over a gallon of Mt. Dew.  

Thanks for your feedback and for spending a few moments with me each week.  What started a few years ago as silly has really grown to a sometimes less silly branch of my investing in people.

I'm going to take July (and maybe some of August) to focus on some other projects and clear my head for a new season of thoughts and challenges.

Be watching - I have a feeling I will be much more holy and wiser and taller and thiner and younger and awesomeer and abunchofotherthingser come August.

Please be in the Word this summer!
Please risk godly relationships this summer!
Please listen for the Lord this summer!
Please grow in your faith this summer!

Following,

Dave  

No comments: